CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another List

Here's another list of my faves of the moment. Making lists is a lot easier than writing a legitimate blog entry, so this may continue.

Can I have your number?- Makes me laugh out loud every time. Lots of quotables in this one.

Dad's onion rings- I'm eating them right now, and they continue to be one of my favorite things my father cooks. Yum.

Run, Fatboy, Run- Not as funny as Pegg's earlier films, but in and of itself, a pretty good movie.

Andy Samberg (see: more SNL Shorts)- Comic genius.

Sonic Drive-In (see: Chad's return)- Late night eating is back...with a vengeance! Oh, and sneaking cheap Sonic slushes into the movie in my huge purse is excellente.

Blogs- Oh, wait, no one I know (except for you, Steph) has updated their blog in weeks! Hint, hint (that means you, Ashley, Paige and Cat!)

4 comments:

Cat said...

Hahahaha! YES. You used Ka-Blamo!!! I think that's pretty ka-blamo. Dude, it's crazy how much of your list I love/think I have the ability to potentially love. I also now have a craving for onion rings. Just thought you'd like to know.

mamaholstein said...

Yeah, I rock! :)

Paige said...

I like your new wallpaper and the color of your background a lot although I'm not sure how I feel about them together. I'm still on the fence. AND I just updated my blog. AND I think from now on the quad-blogs (me, you, Ashley and Cat) should pick a word and see who can successfully use it best in their next post.

Ashley said...

I have to look this shiznat up.
And we need to watch Juno.
I MISS YOU SO MUCH.