CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

It's been almost a month. And there's nothing good to blog about. So here's a list of my recent faves (in no particular order)...

1. Chad's upcoming return from Mexico

2. Wicker Park


3. My new job

4. The long-awaited resurrection of my favorite TV shows

5. Dad's ham fried rice

6. Thin Mint ice cream

7. Samoas ice cream

8. The fact that half of this list is already food

9.
David Cook

10. Grosse Point Blank

11.
Cats (yes, recent)

12. Reading the Trib on my breaks

13. SNL Digital Shorts

14. Reading again

3 comments:

mamaholstein said...

Glad you finally posted again. I've been checking. :) I think you should come to visit in a few weeks. Chris is getting baptized on the 20th. YAY!!

Ashley said...

Hahhaa I LOVE lolcats!!! Yesss. And food is the best, so I approve of it taking up half of your list.
However, I think you forgot one.
"Watching hilarious things with my best friend Ashley Chappelle."

Cat said...

YAY DIGITAL SHORTS! I really think I'm falling for Andy Samberg. It is not healthy. And all of that food sounds crazy delicious.